Prevention and control of the bear
Many vegetable growers are in constant search of effective remedies for the bear (cabbage). Unfortunately, the bear is omnivorous and feeds on all root crops, roots and stems, except for garlic. The pest is able to deprive the crop of potatoes, radishes, carrots, cabbage, destroy the roots of perennial plants. The bear is widespread all over the world.
How to find a bear?
The fact that a bear lives in the garden can indicate the presence of small holes in the beds, as well as loose mounds of earth. After rain, they are clearly visible. If in places of these traces dig 15 cm deep into the ground, you can detect laid eggs of pests. Eggs will turn into larvae in 10-17 days, which will also harm plants.
How to protect the site from the bear? Many protective equipment has already been invented with varying degrees of effectiveness. Prevention is much more effective than fighting a harmful object with pesticides or using complex folk remedies.
Prevention measures against the bear
- Plant around the perimeter plants whose smell does not tolerate the pest, such as marigolds, melissa, chrysanthemums or garlic.
- Loosen the ground and find the nests of the bear. The land with the larvae must be destroyed.
- Manure traps on the site.
- Do not use fresh manure - along with it, larvae of the bear will fall on your site. Instead of fresh manure, fertilize it with a biennial one, as the pest hibernates in soil at a depth of up to 2 meters.
Tip: you need to use all four methods, the use of only one may not protect the planting from the pest.
If there are a lot of insects, we turn to relatively heavy artillery, which will kill the pest, but all the same, the chemicals should be safe for humans and plants. It is about a safe tool that we will discuss further.
“Rubit Rofatox” - a safe chemical remedy for the bear
So, due to what “Rubit Rofatoks” will help get rid of pests during the growing season of plants? The use of the product during the breeding of the bear will significantly reduce the population of pests, and by the next season you can get rid of them completely.
Start the fight with the pest in the spring and consolidate the result in the summer. Sprinkle the bait several pellets to a depth of 5 cm, with a calculation of 30 grams per 10 square meters. meters. Granules attract the attention of a pest more than roots, root crops, and seedlings, since they have a specific smell. The pest will die within 3 hours.
Important! The drug "Rubit Rofatoks" does not harm the soil and is not phototoxic to plants.
- Clean up dead insects as pets or birds can eat them.
- Mixing “Rubit Rofatox” with other drugs and granular fertilizers is prohibited.
Using the product does not harm the soil, does not violate the growth, useful qualities of garden crops.