Tomato Honey. The sweetest taste
Many do not imagine their diet without ripe tasty tomatoes. Moreover, the variety of tomato varieties allows you to choose the one that is most to your taste. There are varieties called salad, that is, it is better to use them fresh. These include the Honey Tomato, whose name speaks for itself.
In 2007, the Honey variety was included in the State Register of the Russian Federation. If you want to grow the famous Honey variety that best matches the description, use the seeds of the Agrouspech brand. Agrouspech offers seeds from the best breeders in the world, who have undergone additional quality testing.
Advantages of Honey Tomato
Variety Tomato - one of the best salad varieties, characterized by impeccable taste and high yield. This variety has high flavoring properties, and the plant does not require complex care.
Honey Tomato was bred in Siberia, therefore it is characterized by frost resistance. In the south, it can be grown in open ground, in the northern regions you can plant a tomato under a film. Vegetable ripens in about 105-110 days. Plant height reaches 1.2 m (middle layer). Tomatoes are able to ripen when harvested ahead of time. Other characteristics of the variety include the following:
- The variety is indeterminate, so tomatoes cannot stop growing on their own. Bushes will have to form a gardener.
- By height, tomatoes of this variety will be comfortable in a low tomato greenhouse.
- The Honey variety needs a mandatory garter, since heavy large fruits are capable of breaking off plant shoots.
- Tomato varieties Honey, as a rule, are kept in two stems, for this purpose one stepson is left under the first flower brush, the others are removed. If the summer is short, it is recommended to keep this tomato in one stem, then all the tied hands will have time to form.
- Tomatoes of the Honey variety have a beautiful rounded, slightly flattened shape, saturated with a pink-raspberry color, the weight of tomatoes reaches 500 g. The fruits of the first brush are always larger than the rest.
- Tomatoes of this variety have a sweet taste and few seeds. The peel of the tomatoes is dense, which allows them to be successfully stored and transported.
Recommendations for agricultural technology
The plant should be transplanted at an air temperature of up to 15 degrees (temperature at night). Before this, you need to make sure that the tomatoes are well rooted: the leaves become elastic with a malachite hue. On 1 sq m it is recommended to plant no more than 4 bushes.
When planting bushes, the rules of crop rotation are required. The best precursors for this variety are garlic, onions, legumes, or carrots. Watering the planted seedlings of tomatoes of the Honey variety should be done twice a week.